This week, Michael DellaMonaca hits the road for three seminars in Leominster and Gardner. Titled Asset Protection and Preservation in Uncertain and Unstable Times, these informative and interesting seminars touch on three topics of interest: probate, estate, and inheritance tax, with updates for the current year.
Are you attending one of these seminars? They will be held from 7-9 p.m., Tuesday, March 24, at the Leominster Eagles, 456 Litchfield St.; Wednesday, March 25, at the Colonial Hotel, 625 Betty Spring Rd., Gardner; and Thursday, March 26, at the Doubletree Hotel, 99 Erdman Way, Leominster.
Here are five ways you can get the most out of these exciting events:
- Bring a friend who also may benefit from this estate planning information. (But be sure to tell us; space is limited.)
- Keep your own personal situation in mind.
- Ask questions, either within the group or one-on-one with Attorney DellaMonaca at the end of the seminar.
- Take notes to make sure you remember the important points.
- Finally and most importantly, take advantage of the opportunity to make an appointment with Attorney DellaMonaca to discuss your own unique situation.
Still haven’t signed up? Check out the locations and sign up here, or give us a call at (978) 342-1914 to register. You can also visit the Law Office of Michael D. DellaMonaca website at www.dellamonaca.com. Hope to see you!